A peek into last week...
One of my favorite moments this weekend? A backyard Chick-fil-A picnic as a family.
Now for my menu plan and weekly goals:
Dinners for This Week:
Monday--Pizza and Salad (we've skipped it the last few weekends!)
Tuesday--Crockpot Chicken and Dumplings (this meal has gotten pushed back for a couple of weeks, as well)
Wednesday--Burritos (made with this taco meat)
Friday-- Sticky Chicken, garlic mashed potatoes, and veggies
Saturday--Tuna Noodle Casserole and veggies
We haven't made homemade sushi in a long while, so I'm looking forward to it! Now on to goals...
How I did with last week's goals:(Accomplished 6 out of 9!)
Memorize Deut 8:14.Yes!!!!! I finally memorized the whole passage! Read 2 chapters from The Great Omission.I also finished Chasing Mona Lisa and Out of Mormonism. 2 learning sessions with Peter. Yay!
- Make a quadruple batch of pizza dough. As it turns out, we never ate pizza this week, so I skipped this.
Make a triple batch of chili.
- Exercise x 3. Only exercised twice this week. I was still under the weather at the beginning of the week, so that workout didn't happen.
Pray with Peter before naptime. (did this on 3 different days. Hope to be more consistent this week)
- Write post #2 for a blog series that I'm working on.
Edit 15 photos. Flabbergasted that I actually accomplished this!
Goals For This Week:
- Memorize Psalm 84:5-7
- Finish The Great Omission.
- Read 1 chapter from The Heavenly Man aloud with Andrew.
- Make snack for playgroup
- Make a quadruple batch of pizza dough.
- Have two learning times with Peter.
- Exercise x3.
- Pray with Peter before naptime.
- Mail pictures to family.
- Edit 10 photos.
- Write post #2 for an upcoming blog series.
Linked to Menu Plan Monday and Money Saving Mom.