Our weekend, however, was jam-packed. We had a date night (thanks to some awesome friends who babysat for us!), went to a birthday party, I did a photoshoot, and we finished off with a baby shower, church, and a very dirty, messy house.
|Pregnant friends at a baby shower. I think we were 17, 31, 37, 38, and 41 weeks respectively. :)|
Here's this week's menu. I'm feeling uninspired concerning Saturday's meal...any suggestions?
This week's dinner menu:
Monday--Crockpot Chicken and Dumplings
Tuesday--Mediterranean Tuna Casserole with Olives and Capers (from my Not Your Mother's Casseroles Cookbook)
Wednesday--Chicken, Avocado, and Cheddar Melt Sandwiches (from The New Basics Cookbook)
Thursday--Pizza Night with salad
Friday--Steak on the grill with veggies
Saturday--Help me out here, will ya? Need something simple and budget-friendly. This cold is making my brain blank out.
As far as weekly goals, I was surprised at how many I was able to cross off the list this past week. Who-hoo for exercise success! I hope it makes labor easier this time around...
Exercise x 3. Success two weeks in a row! Hurrah! Write outline for blog post reviewing The Mission of Motherhood. Yes! Did this. Need to contact the publishing company for permission to quote her book in a blog post... Finish Around The World in 80 Years. Schedule a hair cut for Squishy (he is looking pretty..um...shaggy these days). I cut his hair myself, with Andrew's help. We were proud of ourselves. Schedule a doctor's appointment for Squishy. I have a very hard time remembering to make appointments.Yay! Finally done. Work for one hour on a photo project. This was mainly spent editing photos.
- Order Christmas cards. This was partially completed. I'm ordering from different companies in order to save the most money. One batch arrived yesterday!
- Arrange for a friend and I to take our kiddos to storytime at the library. Still lagging on this.
- Oh yes, and I haven't ditched the bedtime/waketime goal. Bedtime goal=10 pm. Waketime goal=6 am. Oh my. Pregnancy is making this near impossible it feels like! I have been in bed by 10 most nights, but sometimes don't fall asleep until 2 hours later. Which makes waking up quite painful. I'd say I woke up between 6-6:30 about 4 days this week.
I'm making a fairly short list of goals for this week, mainly because I know I might be feeling under the weather. They are:
- Edit 4 photos/day (28 photos total).
- Complete Operation Christmas Child shoebox.
- Exercise x 3 (can I pull this off 3 weeks in a row?!?).
- Order more Christmas cards.
- Make Christmas card list w/addresses.
- Bake bread.
Linked to Money Saving Mom and Menu Plan Monday.